We are happy to announce that our office is open in accordance with CDC and WSDA guidelines. We are here for you, even safer than before! Key safety enhancements you will experience during your visit include:
- Strict disinfectant procedures in all rooms, including common areas
- Hand cleaning stations for patients and staff
- Medical grade quality air filtration throughout the office
- Social distancing, limited guests, and use of masks
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff
- Pre-appointment and in-office screening
- Pre-procedure oral rinse
- Temperature screening for all patients
Our Commitment to You
We understand that many of us are experiencing an overwhelming amount of change and uncertainty right now. Dayton Dental is committed to doing our part in protecting the health and well being of our community while continuing to support the dental needs of our patients in whatever way we can.
Since opening our doors, we’ve grown to understand that the most important role we have is to support our community through the highest quality of care when they need us most.
While we cannot anticipate an event such as a global pandemic crisis, we can do our best to pivot and adjust to how we serve our patients. We are apt and prepared, and we will get through this together.
Thank you for your kind support and understanding.
Please fill out our site contact form or call us at (425) 242-3439 if you have any questions.
Before you visit please make sure to fill out this screening questionnaire to make sure you don’t have any symptoms.